MACH-DSP 15V / 24V
Price on request
The Mach-DSP servo driver is our latest and most advanced development in galvo control technology. By taking advantage of high-speed floating-point Digital Signal Processors, 16-bit data converters, direct digital command input, and highly configurable servo algorithms, the Mach-DSP provides full-function, two axis servo driver electronics in a cost-effective and compact package.
Features of the Mach-DSP Servo Driver
- The Mach-DSP can be accessed using a PC-based Graphical User Interface software package that can be used to monitor and adjust more than 50 performance parameter per axis.
- The software includes a built-in Test Pattern Generator, an Oscilloscope and a Dynamic Signal Analyzer.
- Internal memory is capable of storing up to four different tunings for instant access and recall at any time.
- In addition to traditional analog command input and analog command output, the Mach-DSP includes two optically isolated TTL I/O, two serial ports, and six user-configurable analog outputs.
- Digital communication protocols XY2-100 and FB4. Can be adapted to support other protocols.
The Mach-DSP servo driver was created with OEMs and developers in mind, incorporating a simple yet comprehensive and flexible interface structure. The modest power requirement and compact size allows laser system manufacturer to package the servo driver electronics, the scanners, and often the power supply as well, directly into the laser projector head. All this when combined with ScannerMAX scanners, delivers a level of speed, accuracy and convenience that were unattainable from an optical scanning system before now.
|Power Supply Voltage (standard configuration):||+/-24 Volts DC|
|Power Supply Range (upon special order):||+/-12 to +/-30 Volts DC|
|Power Supply Quiescent Current:||+200, -230mA with 24V power supply|
|Motor Drive RMS Current:||5 Amperes, RMS, Per Axis|
|Motor Drive Peak Current:||10 Amperes, Maximum, Per Axis|
|Analog Command Input Signal:||up to +/-10 Volts, user-configurable scale|
|Analog Command Input Impedance:||20 KΩ differential|
|XY2-100 compatible Digital Command Input Signal:||16-bits or 18-bits 3.3V direct-connect or RS-422 Signaling|
|Digitizing Resolution:||16-bits for all analog inputs and outputs|
|Enhanced Resolution (for low dither applications):||17/18-bits for Position / Command|
|Sample rate for analog inputs and outputs:||200 ksps Dual-Axis / 300 ksps Single-Axis|
|Position Test Point Output:||+/-10 Volts, scanner-dependent scale|
|Current Test Point Output:||+/- 10 Volts, full scale (1 volt per amp)|
|AGC Test Point Output:||0 to -15 Volts, full scale|
|Six separate user-configurable Analog Outputs:||+/-5 Volts, User-configurable scale|
|Two separate programmable Digital Inputs:||TTL-level Optically isolated|
|Two separate programmable Digital Outputs:||TTL-level Optically isolated|
|Bi-directional Serial / USB and Control Panel Ports:||3.3V TTL-level Asynchronous and Synchronous|
|Size (W x L x H):||2.95 x 3.94 x 1.3 inches|
|Size (W x L x H):||75 x 100 x 33 millimeters|